Thursday, May 31, 2018

Frog Bobble Head Favor Box with Brandie


Hi there Friends! I am over on Lori Whitlock's blog today with this cute bobble head frog project.

 I needed a little box to tuck my favorite tube of baby cream and a gift card for a new momma friend.

I used the Favor Box Tuck Flap (SVG, Silhouette) and the Bobble head Card Valentine Frog (SVG, Silhouette). All of the papers come from the Sweet Baby Boy Collection by Echo Park.


I uploaded the bag and card into Design Space. I then removed  the images I wouldn't be using for this project, resized the frog and banner, and changed the greeting to say Welcome Baby.



I inked the edges of the banner and frog. Assembled the bag, banner, flowers and frog.



For the wobble feature I DIY'ed my own wobble spring. I used 26 gauge wire, a hot glue gun, pencil, and two 1 inch paper circles. I wrapped the wire around the pencil a few times, cut the excess wire, then applied some hot glue to the paper circles, attached the wire spring to the hot glue on both ends, and then used liquid glue to attach the wobble spring to the back of the frog head.


I assembled the bag using liquid glue and attached wobble spring to the bag.





That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by!

Brandie




No comments:

Post a Comment