Thursday, August 22, 2024

Back to School Pillow Box

Hi there friends! Today I am sharing a quick little treat idea for all the back to schoolers. I used the Pillow Box with Curved Handle (SVG, Silhouette) and the School Stickers (SVG, Silhouette). 

Once I had everything uploaded to Cricut Design Space I resized the pillow box to 5.5x9.33. I wanted to be adle to fit two boxes on one sheet of 12x12 paper. I also flattened the sticker images and printed them out on plain white cardstock. For the tag I used one out of Cricut Design Space, but here is one from Lori's site if you need one (SVG, Silhouette). I used papers from the School Rules collection by Echo Park Paper Co.


I cut four pillow boxes and two sets of the stickers. I also punched some tiny hearts. I layered up some of the stickers on the tags leaving room at the top for the recipient's name. I used a liquid glue to attach everything because I didn't use a sticker paper. For the box I pre folded the score lines as mountain folds. I then added glue to the inside of the box on just the handle. 


After the glue was dry I folded in all of the side tabs.


I then used some bakers twine to attach the tags. I filled my boxes with a rice crispy treat and a little note for each kiddo. 



This little pillow box is so versatile and great for any occasion all you need to do is change up the papers. Defiantly worth having a few in the file library. Thanks for stopping by today and happy back to school! 

Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment