Thursday, May 16, 2024

Graduation Gown Gift Card Holder

Graduation season is upon us. It always feels like the last few weeks of school is whirlwind. I have two graduates to celebrate and needed something easy and cute. This A2 Graduation Gown Gift Card holder is perfect (SVG, Silhouette). Easily customized and what graduate doesn't love a little money. 

After I uploaded the file to Cricut Design Spacae I decided I wanted to add a sentiment and the year. I typed out congratulations and 2024 in the font I liked. I resized to fit on the white sashes, adjusted the alignment, and flattened the sashes to make them a print and cut.   


This cap and gown come together quickly. The front of the gown has the yellow accents for the collar and sleeves. The back of the gown also has sleeve accents, and the cap has a tassel and tiny circle to cover the top of the tassel after it is glued onto the cap. 
For the pocket I glued the pocket to the inside of the back of the gown. Aligning the corners to the edge of the gown so that it wouldn't show over the edges.  I then glued the front of the gown on top of the pocket making sure not to glue the top closed. 


This little cap and gown are ready for a gift card or even some cash. Thanks for stopping by today!

Brandie 

No comments:

Post a Comment