Monday, July 11, 2022

Lori Whitlock Creative Team July 2022 Blog Hop

Hi there! Welcome to the Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop. I hope your day is going well and that you are staying cool. It is currently 111 degrees at my house, so my A/C is getting a workout! The blog hop order this month is Traci, Anita, Brandie, Aimee, Ashley, Cathy, Marcia, and Brigit. 

This month I am sharing a memorydex project I started a few weeks ago and have been trying to finish up. In hate when real life gets in the way of crafting! Ha! I used the Memorydex Bundle (SVG, Silhouette and Silhouette). The papers, stickers, and ephemera are from the Our little Princess Collection by Echo Park Paper Co.







This project has been fun to work on and I now have plans to make another one for summer. Thanks for stopping by today. Aimee is up next. Also don't forget to pick up your free cut file from Loris's store today!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Great way to share love with someone. I agree with you on when life gets in the way of crafting. it is no fun. I hope you enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had lots of fun! isn't midnight 2 am the time for crafting?

    ReplyDelete