Monday, July 12, 2021

Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop July 2021


Hi there and welcome to the July blog hop! The order this month is Traci, Anita, Brandie, Ashley and Marcia. Can you believe it is already July!? July! Where has the time gone? Anywho. 

This month I am sharing my version of the Box Card Lemonade Glass (SVG, Silhouette). This cutie is a quick assembly and does have a cute print and cut sentiment but I went with a sicker from the A Slice of Summer collection by Echo Park Paper Co. The pattern papers are also from the same collection. 


I hope you are enjoying your summer. Thanks for hoping along with us today! Ashley is up next.

Brandie 







11 comments:

  1. Hi!
    So refreshing card! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and what a cool Invite for a summer lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lemonade card. Nice patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic summer lemonade card!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful box card Lemonade drink creation. Like the pattern papers you used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cked out the Lemonade box card in the shop. The video shows box cards but not this one and the tutorial shows how to assemble the basic box cards so my question before I buy is does this have any differences I need to be aware of when assembling since it is a taller not regular box card shape?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI there Melissa, I apologize for the delay in responding I'm am just now seeing your question. This box card goes together the same way as any box card. You will just need a larger envelope to mail it.

      Delete
  7. This is adorable and one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete