Monday, October 5, 2020

October Mini Album 10/5

 Hi there crafty friends! We made it to October! Woohoo! Time for cooler weather, pumpkin everything, and spooky fun. The last few years I have created an October daily album for all the cute fun things I have done with my family. Since this year will be scaled back I wanted to create smaller version of an October daily. I used the Circular Pop Up Card (SVG, Silhouette) for a October mini album. (I used pictures from last year for an example.)

I used my sewing machine to stich around all of the cover panels. As I glued the cover panels on I left the tops open to create pockets for tags and extra pictures.


The papers, stickers, and embellishments are from the I Love Halloween collection by Echo Park Paper Co. 

I hope you are able to enjoy this Fall season and get a little crafting done. Thanks for stopping by.

Brandie 


No comments:

Post a Comment