Monday, June 8, 2020

Lori Whitlock Creative Team June 2020 Blog Hop


Hi there friends and welcome to the blog hop! The order this month is Traci, Kathy, Anita, Brandie, Aimee, Ashley, Cathy, and Michelle

I made the 3D USA Décor Blocks (SVG, Silhouette). This little décor project was easy and fun. It can be altered to fit many styles as well as holidays. 



I reduced the size of mine a little to fit inside a tiered tray. I also suggest adding some dried beans or rice to the inside of blocks to help hold them down when placed on a shelf. The paper collection I used is America by Echo Park paper. 

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. Thanks for hoping along with us today! Aimee is up next. 

Brandie    


Here is the discount code for June!



Good Luck!!


5 comments:

  1. Love your blocks very cute idea. Love this blog. Thanks for doing this. I just got into blogging last month and it is fun. Helps me past the time because of Covid-19 and actually gives me something to look forward to. I thought your blocks were actually wood until I saw you said to add rice to them! Funny! Wow they really did turn out nice. I am added this file to my list of things to try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of project. Now if I only had a mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I don't have much 4th of July decor. Yours turned out so cute. Perfect for a shelf or table. Great job! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea for decor pieces that can fit many occasions, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete