Monday, September 10, 2018

Haunted House Box Card with Brandie

Hi there friends!  I am hosting a Halloween party this year and all the Halloween crafts came out early! I love this little haunted house and knew it would make the perfect invitation for the party.



The cut file is called Shaped Box Card Haunted House. You can find it in Lori's store and in Silhouette store.

The card has a few small parts so I recommend using a fine line bottle for gluing. I also used a ruler to make sure my windows lined up with each other, although wonky windows would be cute too! I used pop dots on the ghost, spider and porch roof. To finish everything off I added some Wink of Stella to a few places on the card.



The designer papers are from the Echo Park Bewitched collection.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment