Monday, October 7, 2024

Lori Whitlock Creative Team October 2024 Blog Hop


Hi there! Welcome to the blog hop! The order this month is Lori, Brandie, Ashley, Cathy, Chelsea, Sue, Nolene, and Tamara. I have a family Halloween party every year and like to give my something I have made. This year I made them all a 3D Pumpkin Halloween Bundle (SVG, Silhouette). I couldn't decide which I liked best, so I used a panel from all of the pumpkins. I really love how they turned out. This pumpkin looks more complicated than it really is, I made several in one sitting. I added some balloon lights to light the inside. 

So fun! Ashley is up next. 

Brandie






5 comments:

  1. Ok now I have to try these! Super fun project!!! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! These are amazing, beautiful makes, and the lights add so much to them, Love them, great colour mix too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, how cute! I love that you used the different panels! And I love the traditional Halloween colors! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete