Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Love You More Layout


I have a love hate relationship with traditional scrapbooking. I love the creative process, the paper, and the beautiful finished work. But it takes me forever sometimes, I get discouraged because it doesn't look as cute as I envisioned, and so I stop. My memories don't get preserved and I'm sad.

I have found a remedy to my problems.. and I will talk about that in another post in the near future. But for now. I have been inspired by the girls on the Paper Issues blog. They have all kinds of tips and tricks to keep you motivated and inspired. Monthly sketches, Scraplifts, and free cut files just to name a few.

This layout was inspired from a recent Scraplift Sunday post. The paper I used comes from the Authentique Beloved collection. The love you more cut file is from Cricut Design space.





No comments:

Post a Comment