Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Succulents Wreath

Hi there!

I'm probably jumping on the cacti/succulent bandwagon a little late but I have been thinking about this wreath project for awhile now. When the succulent thing first started popping up I remembered my mom had some in a flower bed called hen and chicks. I loved them then and love them now.



After perusing Pinterest for some color ideas I settled on a few shades of green and a dark purple. After I had everything cut out I inked the edges of the succulents heavily with shades of coral, green, dark purple. The cut files came from Lori Whitlock's shop. You can find it here. The wreath base I picked up from Hobby Lobby and the gold enamel dots came from my stash.


I went back and forth with adding a burlap box to the top but settled on leaving it as is. Maybe if I can find one I like I will add it. I like how it turned out and cant wait to hang it on my front door.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

Brandie



No comments:

Post a Comment