Friday, December 9, 2016

2016 DIY Christmas Ornaments



I have had the opportunity to participate in a Christmas ornament exchange for the last 7 years. The rules are pretty simple. You decide how many ornaments you want to exchange, make or buy the ornaments, then mail them off to their new homes. I love making ornaments but the best part is getting ornaments in the mail. I decided to make and send ten ornaments this year so I will be receiving ten different ornaments back. Ten happy little packages. I love getting things in the mail.

My ornaments this year where inspired by this pin. So pretty. I love the snow globe feel they have.


Off to Michaels I went for my supplies. Plastic ball ornaments, ribbon, and pipe cleaners I was all set. The paper, embellishments, and stickers are from the Doodlebug Here Comes Santa Clause collection that I was able to order from Scrapbook.com.

These are my favorites. No two are alike. I hope the girls receiving them will love them as much as I do. This has become one of my favorite holiday traditions. I love that my Christmas tree is filled with unique one of kind ornaments that mean so much to me.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment